This image is the cover of an issue, volume, book, deluxe hardcover, or compendium from The Walking Dead. The copyright for this image is most likely owned by either the publisher of the comic (Image Comics), or the writer (Robert Kirkman), and/or the artist(s) (Tony Moore, Charlie Adlard, Cliff Rathburn, et al.) which produced the comic in question. It is believed that
- the use of low-resolution images of the cover to illustrate the issue of the The Walking Dead or the copyrighted comic book character(s) on the cover of the issue in question,
- where no free alternative exists or can be created,
- hosting the image on the not for profit wiki The Walking Dead (TV) Wiki, that anyone may edit, and
where proper trademark and copyright information and credit is given qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Walking Dead Wiki or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.
Fair Use DescriptionBearbeiten
- Description - The Walking Dead Issue 1 (October 2003) - Art by Tony Moore
- Source - Grand Comics Database Retrieved March 19, 2010.
- Portion Used - Full front cover as published.
- Low Resolution? - Pixel size unsuitable to use for high end reproduction.
- Purpose - For encyclopedic purposes and identification in conjunction with discussion of the topic of the article(s) listed below under "File Links".
Free Use Image? - No free use image available. As these are fictional, copyrighted characters and a copyrighted publication, a freely-licensed alternative could not reasonably be obtained.
- Trademark and Copyright - All The Walking Dead characters and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof, stories, logos, and artwork are Trademarks & Copyright © 2003-2010 Image Comics, the creators, and/or artists of said work. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Wird in diesen Seiten verwendet
Klicke auf einen Zeitpunkt, um diese Version zu laden.
|aktuell||16:39, 8. Sep. 2012||1.073 × 1.650 (1,1 MB)||20M61||==Licensing== This image is the cover of an issue, volume, book, deluxe hardcover, or compendium from The Walking Dead. The copyright for this image is most likely owned by either the publisher of the comic (Image Comics), or the writer (Robert Kirkman…|